Doom-Nice Shot Doom-Nice Shot

Excellent animation, glad to see people who are crazy idiots like me and still appreciate the old Doom while waiting for the new one.

guest quest online guest quest online

This isn't youtube, this is for animations and original content, not let's plays. Get a copy of flash and start making animations, and upload those!

read first read first

Although it's very possible that the animation is quite good, the quality is such that I can barely see what's going on on the screen.

mukl5 responds:

what you mean?

GLOV3.1 GLOV3.1

What a cool idea! Although the game is a little janky and wonky, it's still a very good idea for a puzzle game, and implemented well!

flummox3d responds:

I could blame PuzzleScript for the janky-wonkiness, but I think it's more because of the time limit. Thank you for your review :)

Antumbra Antumbra

I'm a sucker for surrealism.
I'm a sucker for point n' click adventures.
I'm a sucker for horror stuff.

Combined, this game creates the ultimate sucker-bait, and it was amazing. But more than the fact that from the start I was intrigued. The game itself was fantastic, creepy, weird as hell, and hard as shit. The fact that this is your first game is simply amazing, and I can't wait to see more from you, even if it's something new.

Antumbra 2 would be appreciated, though. Thank you.

DroneLocker responds:

Thank you Shifty! :D I've actually started working on Antumbra 2 as we speak. But I am still looking for some funding, I would like A2 to be far better and polished then A1. But this takes a lot of time. And time is money.

Basket from Hell Basket from Hell

This really shouldn't be as entertaining as it is. A fun timewaster, I spent five minutes on it. Help me.

Zelda OoT Market (Dance Remix) Zelda OoT Market (Dance Remix)

A piece of art

This is absolutely amazing. I am a huge zelda geek, as in any bad things in a song, 0/10 for you sir! But this is a work of art, you have my respect.

The Nocturnal Angelical Snow The Nocturnal Angelical Snow

Wow...

That was so... sad, but awesome!!

Scylaax responds:

Haha maybe TOO sad

Hyper Super Mario Land Hyper Super Mario Land

Lol dat was fun

Never played the game but love this music! Grate job!

SleepyCabin SleepyCabin

You can almost hear Jeff yelling at the SleepyCabin crew.

deathink responds:

He is a bully.

Naked (ish) Lady Naked (ish) Lady

Looking really good! You've got a great sense of anatomy. And I can always dig some freckles.

Tankman Sirmi Tankman Sirmi

He's a happy looking fellow. Either the toll of war hasn't gotten to him yet, or he's good at hiding it away.

I like this, keeping the orange/black/white motif of JohnnyUtah's original stuff, while adding your own style to the picture!